There’s great news for Nebraska Medicaid recipients who use incontinence products: Nebraska Medicaid covers incontinence products.
Does Nebraska Medicaid Cover Incontinence Supplies?
Nebraska Medicaid is currently one of many states that does cover incontinence products. If you have Nebraska Medicaid, then you could get monthly deliveries of adult briefs, bladder control pads, or protective underwear at little to no cost.
Nebraska Medicaid Coverage Requirements
Nebraska Medicaid will only cover incontinence supplies if the supplies are considered medically necessary. That means that a doctor or physician must confirm that the incontinence products are needed to treat or manage a medical condition.
Nebraska Medicaid may also require pre-approval of supplies before you can receive them as a covered benefit.
Nebraska Medicaid Incontinence Coverage Details
Nebraska Medicaid benefits are available through Fee-For-Service and Managed Care plans.
Types of Benefit:
Requirements for Coverage:
- A doctor or medical professional must confirm supplies are needed to treat the condition
- Children under the age of 3 are not eligible to receive coverage of supplies
- Supplies may require pre-approval before they will be covered
HCD is in-network with this Medicaid program!
How to Get Your Supplies
In order to get incontinence products with Nebraska Medicaid benefits, you must first visit a doctor and get a diagnosis for incontinence. Only a doctor’s diagnosis serves as proof that incontinence supplies are medically necessary to treat a condition. Once you have a diagnosis from a doctor, you may be eligible to use receive incontinence products as a covered benefit.
After you’ve seen the doctor, it’s time to sign up online with us and place your first product order. The process is simple:
- Provide your information using the step-by-step process.
- We obtain all the paperwork from your doctor and submit it to your insurance.
- You receive discreet, monthly deliveries of quality incontinence supplies right to your door.
Signing up takes minutes to complete. All you need is your doctor and insurance information. No credit card necessary.