- Adaptic Non Adhering Sterile Dressing.
- ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing is a primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate fabric and impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion.
- It is designed to help protect the wound while preventing the dressing from adhering to the wound and to minimize pain and trauma upon removal.
- ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing protects the fragile tissue in wounds by its unique structure with small mesh size, preventing tissue adherence to either the ADAPTIC dressing or the secondary dressing on top of it.
- The mesh allows for exudate to easily pass through to the secondary dressing used, preventing maceration of the wound surface.
- Knitted cellulose acetate fabric allows ADAPTIC to be cut to wound size without unravelling or shredding.
- ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing removes cleanly from the wound, minimising trauma and pain.
SKU: 2012-EA1Brand: SystagenixSize: 3 x 3 inUnit: Each
|Count Per Unit||
3 x 3 in