You can be assured that we stand by the quality, cleanliness and sterility of the products we offer. Due to the sensitive nature of healthcare products, we cannot give a refund or credit for any item(s) in which the retail packaging or sterile seal has been broken.
If an incorrect or defective item was shipped in error by us, we will arrange to have the merchandise picked up and will ship the appropriate product at our cost.
DO NOT USE / DO NOT EDIT / IGNORE!
We will gladly accept returned merchandise and provide a full refund or credit if the returned item(s) meet the follow criteria:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of the original order date.
- Item(s) must be returned unopened in the original manufacturer packaging in a re-sellable condition and include all accessories, manuals, brochures and manufacturer documentation.
- Customer must contact us and receive a Return Authorization Number prior to returning the item(s)It is the responsibility of the customer to ship the products back to us once a Return Authorization is issued, except in the case of errors or defective products.
How do I return products to you?
- Call our customer service department toll free at 1-866-938-3906 (8:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern Time, Mon. – Fri.).
- You will be provided with a Return Authorization Number which will be used for the tracking of the returned shipment as well as the mailing address for the appropriate warehouse that will be used for returning the unopened item(s).
- We will not accept any returned item(s) with out previously obtaining an authorization number.
- Once the product is received and inspected by us, the credit will be issued in 10 – 14 days.
- If you suspect a problem with your order, please call us at 1-866-938-3906 before opening the product. This will ensure that you are not left with a non-refundable item.