Wound Care Supplies
Dressings | Gauze | Tape and Wound Cleaners
Tending to a wound at home can be challenging. HCD supports people needing advanced wound care with supplies from top brands delivered right to your door each month. That way you know you’ll never run out of what you need. Our expert customer service team works with your doctors and insurance company, taking the burden of paperwork off your shoulders and freeing you to do whatever it is you love.
We Are Experts in Advanced Wound Care
From basic dressings to the newest in hydrocolloid dressings, the HCD customer care team understands the advanced wound care products you need.
Discover the HCD Difference: Meet Our Wound Care Team
- Registered nurses review each order for accuracy
- Medical documentation and billing experts take care of the paperwork for you
- Friendly customer service representatives understand the different types of dressings and how they are used
- Customer representatives call to check up and make sure you have what you need
- Technology specialists ensure you have several ways to reorder: through our online customer portal, text-to-reorder system, automated phone reordering system, and by speaking to a live representative
Wound Care Supplies
No matter what you need to care for your wound, HCD’s got you covered, literally! You can count on us for the dressing, tapes, and cleaners you need to keep any wound protected. Contact the wound care experts on our customer care team for more information about types of dressings, brands, and which supplies might work best with your healthcare needs and your insurance coverage.
Trust HCD for Your Insurance-Covered Wound Care Supplies
On time every time delivery
We handle the paperwork
5-Star Customer Care – We take care of you like family!
Our Most Recent Customer Reviews
We’re a Purpose-Driven Company
For 25 years HCD has served customers with one purpose in mind:
To help people live with confidence and dignity
Helpful Information About Wound Care
Remember when you were a kid and that skinned knee seemed to fix itself overnight, with the help of a couple of Mickey Mouse Band-Aids, of course? Unfortunately, adult wounds can take longer to heal. That can be because of the severity of the wound as well as underlying health issues.
Pressure ulcers, also known as bedsores, are an unfortunate potential side effect of any condition that makes it difficult to move. Too much pressure on one part of the body for an extended time can result in a pressure ulcer.