Common Questions About Signing Up
Signing up is a quick and simple process. Here’s how it works:
- We collect your basic information in a 10-minute call or online*
- Our experts verify your insurance and confirm supply coverage.
- We collect the required paperwork from your doctor.
- Once complete, we ship your supplies to your door.
*Online is currently available only for incontinence supplies.
Not very long at all. Here’s a general breakdown of long each step takes:
- Collecting basic information: About 10 minutes
- Verifying insurance: 1 business day
- Collecting paperwork: Usually 2-5 business days, depending on the doctor
- Shipping the first order: Usually 48 hours to arrive at your door.
From start to finish, the entire sign-up process generally 5-12 business days. Once you’ve signed up, you can reorder supplies each month in just a few minutes.
Nope! You can sign up and create orders without a credit card on file.
There are five things you need to sign up:
- Basic information: Name, address, phone number
- Condition details: Condition type & symptoms
- Insurance information: Insurance card for the person using supplies.
- Doctor’s contact information: Doctor name & phone number
- Doctor’s diagnosis: Diagnosis confirming a need for supplies to treat the condition
We use condition details to determine which products are the best for your needs. Some insurance plans also require these details for supply coverage.
We need your health insurance information to verify that your plan is active and will cover your medical supplies.
Insurance plans require paperwork from a doctor in order to cover medical supplies. We’ll contact the doctor for you and collect the documents required.
Insurance plans only cover supplies that are needed to treat a condition. A doctor’s diagnosis serves as proof that your condition requires medical supplies for treatment.
We usually verify insurance within one business day.
We’ll contact you once the insurance is verified and the paperwork is complete. If we encounter an issue, an expert from our team will contact you quickly to resolve it.
It depends on the doctor. Usually, it takes 2-5 business days. We stay in close contact with the doctor to get the paperwork done quickly.
You can help by letting your doctor know that we’re sending paperwork regarding your supply needs.
Once an order has shipped, it usually arrives within 48 hours. We’ll notify you when your order ships.
We make sure you know about all the costs before your order is shipped. If your insurance requires a copay or deductible, our team will let you know beforehand.
You can quickly reorder supplies by phone, SMS text message, or online. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll notify you by email, text, or phone when your next delivery is available.
- You answer a few quick questions for insurance purposes.
- Once confirmed, we’ll schedule your delivery to arrive before your supplies run out.