Catheters | Drainage Bags | Accessories
HCD delivers the supplies people with urological conditions depend on to feel confident. Our product expertise and clinical support, as well as our specially trained customer care team, makes the process of getting your urology products easy, giving you peace of mind. Experience the personalized service, discreet delivery to your door, and educational support that will have you sighing with relief as we help you to get back on your feet – living with confidence.
We are Experts in Urological Medical Supplies
The HCD customer care team understands you need more that just urological products. You need a partner with the expertise to work closely with your physician to ensure you get the right urological supplies that can help you live your life to the fullest.
Discover the HCD Difference: Meet Our Urological Care Team
- Registered nurses review each order for accuracy.
- Physician and insurance order documentation and necessary paperwork is managed and completed for you.
- Friendly customer service representatives understand the needs of people with urological conditions.
- Reordering supplies each month is easy through our online portal, over the phone, or through our Text-To-Reorder system.
- We work with Medicare, private insurance, and many Medicaid and Managed Medicaid plans. Check whether we work with your insurance.
We carry a variety of catheters, drainage bags, and additional accessories to help you manage your urological needs. Contact us for more information about types of catheters, brands, and which products might match your healthcare needs and your health insurance coverage.
Catheter Closed Kit
Catheter Insertion Trays
Irrigation Trays & Syringes
Urinary Drainage Bags
Trust HCD for Your Insurance-Covered Urology Supplies
- On time every time delivery
- We handle the paperwork
- 5-Star Customer Care – We take care of you like family!
Our Most Recent Customer Reviews
We’re a Purpose-Driven Company
For 25 years HCD has served customers with one purpose in mind:
To help people live with confidence and dignity
Helpful Information About Urology
If you’re looking for information about urinary catheters for women, you’ve found it! Read on for important details about why catheters are needed, and which types are designed and recommended for women.