Bladder Control Pads | Protective Underwear | Underpads | Briefs
Living with dignity starts with the right supplies for your incontinence needs. For 25 years, HCD has been delivering the supplies people need to feel confident and protected all day and night. With an easy enrollment process, high-quality products, and on-time delivery discretely to your door, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without HCD’s unique brand of customer care.
We Are Experts in Incontinence Protection
HCD’s first ever product was for incontinence and we’ve been learning how to serve our customers even better ever since. Not only do we carry top quality products, the HCD customer care team is specially trained to match each customer to the right product and the right fit, ensuring you have the protection that will help you live your life to the fullest.
Discover the HCD Difference:
- Our clinical care team of registered nurses is available to review incontinence orders when necessary
- Physician and insurance order documentation and necessary paperwork is managed and completed for you
- Friendly customer service representatives understand the needs of people with incontinence
- Customers can easily reorder supplies each month by text, online, or via phone
- We work with many Medicaid and Managed Medicaid plans that may offer insurance-coverage for incontinence supplies. Check whether we work with your insurance.
HCD has a variety of incontinence products that are absorbent, discreet, and comfortable. Contact us for more information about the brands we carry and to discuss which products might best fit your needs. Products are available with different absorbencies and sizes ensuring the perfect fit and protection for each customer.
Bladder Control Pads
Pediatric Diapers and Pull Ups
Skin Care and Incon Wipes
Trust HCD for Your Insurance-Covered Incontinence Supplies
- On time every time delivery
- We handle the paperwork
- 5-Star Customer Care – We take care of you like family!
Our Most Recent Customer Reviews
We’re a Purpose-Driven Company
For 25 years HCD has served customers with one purpose in mind:
To help people live with confidence and dignity
Helpful Information About Incontinence
Of all the personal topics out there, fecal incontinence is one of the toughest to discuss. The condition is also known as bowel control problems, fecal incontinence, or accidental bowel leakage (ABL). By any name, living with this condition is a pain in the backside (if you’ll forgive the pun), often causing distress and embarrassment.
The naturalist John Muir said it best, “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” Whether it’s a heart-pumping summit or a nice little trail in the neighborhood, there’s something positively joyful about taking a hike.