It is policy to contact customers in compliance with federal and state laws governing such contacts. For text messaging, Home Care Delivered also adheres to the Short Code standards of CTIA.
- Home Care Delivered will only contact a new customer if consent to contact is given.
- Home Care Delivered will call a customer for his or her next recurring order no sooner than 10 days before the anticipated ship date.
- A customer’s account or order details will not be disclosed by phone unless Home Care Delivered confirms the person speaking is the customer or an authorized contact for the customer.
- If a customer asks not to be contacted by phone anymore, Home Care Delivered will remove the customer’s phone number from the list of dial-eligible phone numbers in the database to prevent future unwanted calls.
Home Care Delivered’s text-to-order-supplies program for customers is named “Reorder Alerts.”
- Home Care Delivered will only contact customers via text messaging if the customer has consented to receiving Reorder Alert texts.
- Home Care Delivered will send up to 4 reorder text messages per month prompting a customer to act if they need their order.
- Home Care Delivered will send a text message to a customer for his or her next recurring order no sooner than 10 days before the anticipated ship date.
- Once enrolled to receive the texts, a customer may cancel permission to text at any time. Home Care Delivered will cease sending the customer text messages until the customer asks to resume participation in the Reorder Alerts program.
- Home Care Delivered will never ask a customer for personal information in a text message.
- Messaging and data rates may apply, depending on a customer’s cell phone plan.