Frequently Asked Questions – Reorder Supplies Help
Common Questions About Reordering Supplies
DO NOT USE / DO NOT EDIT / IGNORE!
How can I reorder supplies?
There are three ways you can reorder supplies:
- By Phone – Call us at 866-938-3906 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST Monday through Friday or call our automated ordering system.
- By Text Message – Text “START” to 98685, and we’ll text you again as soon as you have an order due.
- Through Your HCD Online Account – Sign into your secure online account 24/7.
What is the reordering process?
The process is very simple. Here’s how it works:
- About 20 days after your previous order, we’ll notify you that your next order will be available to ship in 10 days.
- Once notified, you confirm some information for insurance purposes.
- Once complete, we’ll prepare your next order and notify you when it ships.
How long does it take to reorder?
In most cases, the reordering process takes less than 5 minutes, depending on how you reorder. Once complete and shipped, orders typically arrive within 2 business days.
When will my next order ship?
Most insurance plans allow one shipment of supplies every 31 days. We prepare your order 10 days early so that it arrives on time. Once you’ve confirmed your information, we’ll ship your order so that it arrives before your supplies run out.
When can I reorder supplies?
In most cases, you can start the reorder process 20 days after your previous order. We’ll notify you when your next order is available.
Will you notify me when my next order is ready?
Yes, we’ll contact you about 20 days after the ship date of your last order.
Why do I have to answer the same questions each month?
Insurance companies require us to verify each month that you still need supplies, and that you are eligible to receive them. This protects against fraud and abuse.
What do I do if my address, doctor, or insurance has changed?
Please call us ASAP to update your account. A change in insurance or doctor may require new paperwork before we can ship your next order. To avoid delays in service, please let us know about changes as soon as you can.
Do I need to get paperwork each month?
No, generally new paperwork is not required each month. Once we’ve collected the paperwork, we can use it for as long as it’s valid. If your order changes or your paperwork expires, we may need to collect new paperwork. When that happens, we will let you know as soon as possible.