It is policy to contact customers in compliance with federal and state laws governing such contacts. For text messaging, Home Care Delivered also adheres to the Short Code standards of CTIA.
- Home Care Delivered will only contact a new customer if consent to contact is given.
- Home Care Delivered will call a customer for his or her next recurring order no sooner than 10 days before the anticipated ship date.
- A customer’s account or order details will not be disclosed by phone unless Home Care Delivered confirms the person speaking is the customer or an authorized contact for the customer.
- If a customer asks not to be contacted by phone anymore, Home Care Delivered will remove the customer’s phone number from the list of dial-eligible phone numbers in the database to prevent future unwanted calls.
Home Care Delivered’s text-to-order-supplies program for customers is named “Reorder Alerts.”
- Home Care Delivered will only contact customers via text messaging if the customer has consented to receiving Reorder Alert texts.
- Home Care Delivered will send up to 4 reorder text messages per month prompting a customer to act if they need their order.
- Home Care Delivered will send a text message to a customer for his or her next recurring order no sooner than 10 days before the anticipated ship date.
- Once enrolled to receive the texts, a customer may cancel permission to text at any time. Home Care Delivered will cease sending the customer text messages until the customer asks to resume participation in the Reorder Alerts program.
- Home Care Delivered will never ask a customer for personal information in a text message.
- Messaging and data rates may apply, depending on a customer’s cell phone plan.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Additional Terms of Service
When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 98685. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 98685. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 3 messages maximum per day as your order status changes. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.