There’s good news for Mississippi Medicaid recipients who need incontinence supplies: Your Medicaid benefits could cover the cost of your products.
Does Mississippi Medicaid Cover Incontinence Supplies?
Yes, Mississippi Medicaid does provide coverage of incontinence supplies. Eligible recipients can use their Medicaid benefits to get monthly deliveries of products like diapers for adults and children at little to no cost.
Mississippi Medicaid Coverage Requirements
In order for Mississippi Medicaid to cover incontinence supplies, the products must first be considered medically necessary by a doctor or physician. Medically necessary means that the products are needed as part of a treatment plan for a condition.
Mississippi Medicaid also requires pre-approval of supplies before they can be covered.
Mississippi Medicaid Incontinence Coverage Details
Mississippi Medicaid offers benefits through Fee-For-Service and Managed Care plans.
Types of Benefit:
- Managed Care
Requirements for Coverage:
- A doctor or physician must confirm the supplies are medically necessary
- Children under age 3 are not eligible to receive products
- Pre-authorization of supplies is required for product coverage
HCD is in-network with this Medicaid program!
How to Get Your Supplies
First, you need to visit a doctor and get a diagnosis for incontinence. A doctor’s diagnosis serves as proof that the supplies are medically necessary. Then, getting supplies is as easy as calling us or signing up online.
Next, it’s time to set up your monthly orders. Here’s how it works:
- You spend 5-10 minutes providing us with a little information.
- We work with your doctor and insurance company to complete all the paperwork for you.
- You get monthly deliveries of quality incontinence supplies delivered to your door.
Yes, it’s really that simple. All you need is your doctor and insurance information handy. No credit card necessary.
To learn about other state Medicaid plans, visit our State Medicaid Coverage Guide of Incontinence Supplies. Ready to enroll? Sign up online now.