Montana Medicaid recipients, we have good news about your incontinence supplies: Your Medicaid plan could cover the cost of your products.
Does Montana Medicaid Cover Incontinence Supplies?
Yes, Montana Medicaid currently covers incontinence supplies such as bladder control pads, adult briefs, pull-on underwear, and children’s diapers. If you have Medicaid in Montana, then you could be eligible to receive these products at little to no cost.
Montana Medicaid Coverage Requirements
Montana Medicaid only covers incontinence supplies that are considered medically necessary. In order for supplies to be considered medically necessary, a doctor must prescribe them as part of a treatment plan for a condition.
Montana Medicaid Incontinence Coverage Details
Montana Medicaid provides benefits through Fee-For-Service and Managed Care plans.
Types of Benefit:
- Managed Care
Requirements for Coverage:
- Supplies must be considered medically necessary by a qualified health professional
- Children under the age of 3 are not eligible to receive products
- Pre-approval may be needed before the products will be covered
HCD is in-network with this Medicaid program!
How to Get Your Supplies
To get supplies with Montana Medicaid, you must first visit a doctor and get a diagnosis for incontinence. A doctor’s diagnosis proves that the supplies are medically necessary. Once you have been diagnosed by a doctor, you can then sign up with us over the phone, or for the ultimate convenience, sign up for incontinence supplies online.
The next step is to contact us to set up your monthly supply orders. The process is simple:
- You provide us with some basic information online or by phone.
- We complete all of the required paperwork for you.
- You get incontinence supplies delivered each month to your door covered by Medicaid.
Signing up only takes about 10 minutes. All you need is your doctor’s contact information and your insurance card. No credit cards needed.
To learn about other state Medicaid plans, visit our Guide to Medicaid Coverage of Incontinence Supplies.